My head has not imploded or exploded, yet, so that’s good. But this week is still pretty much in the shitter. Highlights so far…
- Work is sucking so much ass it’s not even funny. Everything from co-worker drama to having to focus on something that I HATE.
- The hubs was offended and pissed off that I was reading a website about marriage improvement. So much so that he didn’t read the site, because “he doesn’t need that shit.”
- The hubs has decided that my issues are from overwork at work and helping with the C’s so much this week, not anything to do with him.
- This is despite the fact that I said “I feel like you aren’t in love with me anymore.”
- More work BS, a friend I recommended is totally flaking out on the work front and making me look the ass.
So, there are multiple issues affecting me right now, and I know that because I’m dealing with so many different things, I’m likely to be overreacting to them all because of the power of compounding depression. But, really, I just so wish I could throw in the towel right now.
I wonder how life would be right now if instead of being 28 days out from a due date that bring only emptiness, I was 28 days from a due date that would bring a baby? Would I be doing better at work? Would my husband be showering me with love and affection? Would I still be friends with someone I’ve lost? Would I be able to make it through a whole week without crying? Would I be happy?
Don’t get me wrong, I know that a baby isn’t the answer to all of life’s woes. But the lack of baby seems to be the cause of a great deal of mine.