Today is the day, ultrasound #2. If the baby is still alive (and my boobs suggest that it is) this will be my longest pregnancy to date. Well, at least the longest pregnancy with a living baby. Bean died at 8.5 weeks, but the D&C wasn’t until 10.5 weeks.
So, just 2.5 more hours to wait. I totally should have skived off work, because I can’t really concentrate. But, I need to be here because my boss is cross with me, because I haven’t been able to concentrate lately. Oh, well…
G is not going to be able to make this appt. He is training a new employee and apparently, he doesn’t have anyway to make it to the hospital because of the guy. I wish someone were going. My mother offered to come to any appts that Gar could not. Then, last time when I thought G might not be able to come, she completely blew me off. But, he ended up being able to make it, so it worked out. But, now I need her to come and don’t want to ask her because 1) if she blows me off, I’m going to get pissed, but if I don’t ask her then I don’t have any reason to get pissed and 2) still pissed from last time. I also have a friend who’s offered, but she’s sick and has a baby that she doesn’t have a last-minute sitter for. And, you can’t exactly carry a baby into the RE’s office. The regular people’s OB, sure, but not the RE.
I need to figure out how to take video on my phone so I can send it to G if things are good. And if things are bad? I guess I’ll have to suck it up and drive my self home like a big girl.