Today is my and G’s 10th wedding anniversary. Amazing! So, in honor of 10 years of marriage, I thought I’d list 10 things I love about or am grateful for the hubs.
– I love that he’s a snuggler. He’s all about touch.
– I love that he is so protective of his family.
– I’m grateful that he helps out around the house.
– I love the soft skin on the back of his hand.
– I love that after 10 years of marriage, 17 years together and significant changes to both of our bodies he still gets worked up if I change into my jammies in front of him.
– I love that I am the only woman he has been with, and that he is the only man I have been with.
– I’m grateful that he tells me how much he loves me many times a day.
– I love that he wants to have a baby with me.
– I love that when he’s asleep or playing with the C’s you can clearly see the five-year old inside of him trying to get out.
– I love that he never leaves the house without giving me a kiss.
He’s a good man and I love him. I hope we get at least 10 more anniversaries together.