Sounds yummy, no?
I have been given an award by my favorite hobbit ever, Mrs. Gamgee!
So, the rules (and there are ALWAYS rules!): I have to say 10 things about myself then give this award to 10 fellow bloggers. Here we go!
10 Things About Me:
- I love to decorate eggs. All year.
- I am allergic to eggs.
- I have the biggest fan-girl crush on Robert Pattinson. It’s really pathetic.
- I have curtains on my windows for the first time in 11 years.
- I say I’m going to grow a garden every year, and every year I let 3 or 4 tomato plant languish in a pot instead.
- I love onions. I don’t care about their malodorous effects, I love onions!
- I always have the ingredients to make cookies on hand. One never knows when an oatmeal scotchie is going to be just the thing.
- My gran made awesome oatmeal scotchies and I’m so glad I let her show me her way to make them.
- I daydream, a lot. And, I dream (at night) about characters from books as if they’re my friends.
- I love it that Little C calls everyone a “bad baby” and that he’s a little odd, like me.
Ok, so onto the blogs!