I’ll post more details later but wanted to make sure all my girls know that Baby G is here and our little family is doing really well right now. Here’s some highlights:
– Labor was exactly 24 hours
– I ended up with an epidural
– I also ended up with an emergency c-section
– Both were totally worth it for the most gorgeous boy EVER
– Baby G is 7lb 2oz and 20in long
– The boy latches on like a champ. 2 weeks early and a c-section baby and I have sauceresque nips and he has not had any latch issues so far!!! Hoping like hell that trend continues!
– He is sleeping peacefully, has hardly cried and already shit in my hand.
– I am so in love.