That’s my new job title. I kind of prefer nanny, but whatever. Starting yesterday I have two, count ’em two, babies all day every day plus the boy C’s from 3pm on. So, for a couple of hours there are four kids in my house.
Yesterday went OK. I think it stressed Baby G more than me because he wouldn’t sleep. He went all day with only two twenty minute naps after getting up at 8am (my boy normally sleeps until 11am or 1pm). He also kept himself up until nearly midnight. Thankfully, he’s asleep right now. Actually, they both are. Go me!
So, now I’m trying to figure out how to get them on a schedule. I need to make sure they aren’t both needing me at the same time, because I felt horrible yesterday nursing G while propping She-C up with a bottle. Obviously, I’m not nursing her, too. But, bottle time could be better than sitting in a boppy with a blanket under her chin 😦
Any twin mama’s got any suggestions on this?
In other news:
– I should have come up with better nicknames for the C’s on here because now that they are three it’s getting confusing…
– I have lost 65 pounds since Baby G was born just two months ago! I only gained 24 while pregnant…
– I’m loving this no period while nursing business.
– Finally went and packed up my office and gave back my work equipment. I thought it would be sad, but it felt good. My old boss was kind of dick’ish but, whatever. I did send in my resignation the day before my leave was up, but… my leave was only six weeks and we’ve been on bad (very bad) terms since March AND he didn’t pay my maternity leave (it was only two weeks pay, but these days that’s a lot of money…), so surely to God he saw the writing on the wall. Had I not been pregnant, I’d have been gone in March, and I’d have taken a shit ton of his clients with me… I’m vindictive like that to weaselly assholes who think they know everything and treat their employees like shit because they can. Yeah, very bad terms. Dickhead.
– Harry Potter is coming in less than a month!!! Three weeks to be exact!!! I’ve been checking Mrs. Gamgee’s counter almost everyday in anticipation 🙂
– The babies are both still asleep!