The babies are both sleeping! So here is a quick update on the haps at casa Minta!
- After thinking about it constantly for a couple of days, I did decide to test. It was negative. Well, G says it was negative. I am insane and always see some kind of shadow line. Well, this time it was there, then it wasn’t, then it came back. Which means I am insane. Because even when I don’t really-really-really want to see a line, apparently my brain still wants to see a line.
- I will be 31 on Wednesday. Boo! But also, yay. I’m feeling a little odd about my birthday this year.
- Enbrel has been restarted. RA relief has happened almost immediately. Oh, right, I never told you… I have been having the worst RA pain of my life since about 8 weeks postpartum. I have been living on the steroids, which has slowed the weight loss way the heck down 😦 So, I saw the rheumy and now am back on the drugs. Am starting to feel better already. She had thought it might take months…
- Prednisone step down here we come!
- Hopefully weight loss will pick back up.
- Have now lost 72 pounds! Which is only two pounds since last time I told you, a month ago. Hence the joy at the pednisone going way.
- Wii Fit has been resumed. I was too fat for it for a while (even not pregnant…) but now am back on track with it!