I’m not normally overly affected by the whole moon situation, or really even my own little lunar cycle. PMS happens from time to time, but usually, not so much. The Time itself sucks ass. But the week or so prior too? Not usually a big deal.
This month has been a massive Exception To The Rule. Massive. All week I’ve been a cranky bitch. Scratch that, a LAZY, cranky bitch. Watching myself objectively, I totally see that. In the moment, I am SO JUSTIFIED in being a beached killer whale (do orca beach? am too lazy to find out) with an attitude problem.
This leads me to theories (because, duh, I’m not doing anything else*, might as well be making theories):
- The moons pull is somehow stronger than normal this month**
- On the rare month I feel this way, I’ve released more than one egg (hah! I’m just assuming my lazy f’ing ovaries released even one egg!)
- I am in fact possessed by the spirit of a woman who hates me and likes to see me hurt feelings and let my house go to hell, just for kicks.
- Does anyone else think Pumped Up Kicks is just a more catchy version of the song Teenagers by My Chemical Romance?
- I love My Chemical Romance and Blink 182. Especially Blink 182.
- I know this isn’t supposed to be a random list of crazy, but I’m feeling really distractable and rambly, and hey whatever, it’s my blog.
* I am in fact doing a lot else. The Baby G & I both have strep, so just today I navigated taking all of the children to doctors appt’s for both of us (got lots of compliments on how well behaved the kiddies are, too). And you know, strep + baby = a ton of crying which = being attached to Mama. (Mama is not complaining. I’d rather he be attached to me and happy, but at this point, I’ll take all the cuddles I can get.)
** Once again, am entirely too lazy to verify the science involved with this theory. Let’s just assume it’s possible, eh?
You know what would really be good right now? Sleep. Chocolate. Percocet. Sleep.