no, it goes on and on my friend. I married crazy, not knowing what it was. And I’ll put with up with crazy now, forever just because…
For the record, my husband isn’t crazy, but his mother, on the other hand. Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
Apparently, they had a little “chat” today. I’ll skip the blow by blow and just give you the highlights:
- My entire family is mentally unstable/psychotic because I have an aunt with a seizure disorder. (Granted, same aunt also has psychiatric issues and developmental delays causing her to reason/think at the level of an older child, but she doesn’t have an inheritable disease, she suffered serious brain damage as an infant.)
- I wrecked G’s relationship with his father.
- G is not the son she raised.
- She retained a lawyer to document “her case” and how crazy I am and has internal affairs investigating the cops that came to my house but didn’t find sufficient cause to remove my son.
- She insisted on trying to rehash that day in May.
Oh, wait, what was that? Yes, she admitted to attempting to build a case to take my child.
G told me that he defended me and our family and told her not to contact us again. So, that’s all fine and good. But, I’m pissed. I fucking hate this. She gets to talk whatever shit she wants against me, to whomever she wants. She gets to tell everyone I’m crazy and a liar. She can make up whatever version of the facts suit her delusions and spread that around like the gospel.
But, I can’t say a goddamned word. If I defend myself I’m a liar. She won’t let anyone get a word in edgewise, and I try, I’m crazy. So, I have to just take it. I can do nothing about it. You have no idea how badly I want to give her a piece of my mind. How much I want to hurt her, the way she’s hurt me and my husband over the years. I want to rip her to shreds and make her see herself through someone else’s eyes. Of course, it would do no good. It would change nothing. I don’t even really think it would make me feel that much better.
I hate the fucking high road. I really do.