I was all on a bloggy roll, then totally dropped the ball. Wanna see why?
That, friends, is yours truly wearing an eye patch. Like a real, honest to goodness, the doctor put it on eye patch. Why? Because I got another corneal ulcer. The opthalmologist called it “a giant gash” and I was super lucky to have gotten in to see him when I did. On the other hand, this f’ing thing hurt for DAYS and has cost me $200 so far.
Let’s chat, K?
- Reading? I finished “The One I Left Behind” and had planned to start one of my Craigslist books, but I picked up the “Widows of Eastwick” at the Dollar Tree today, so I think I’ll be starting it first.
- Listening to? Duck Dynasty is on the TV and I can hear it.
- Watching? Working my way through Parks and Rec right now. Then gonna start Game of Thrones.
- Cooking/Baking? We had a little fajita fest with the fam and I made some awesome guacamole. But, for real, it was good. Even Big C ate some.
- Happy you accomplished this week? Eh… Not sure I accomplished too much this week. Well, I did make a new hat pattern, but I haven’t typed or listed it, yet.
- Looking forward to next week? My Mama’s coming home!
- Thankful for today? Vigamox, Actemra, Avocados, My Boy
- *Bonus Question* What are the “top 3” things on your “to do” list for next week? 1) Get laundry caught back up, 2) Make Mother’s Day crafts with the littles, 3) List two new patterns in the Etsy shop.
Your turn!! 🙂
- Listening to?
- Happy you accomplished this week?
- Looking forward to next week?
- Thankful for today?
- *Bonus Question* What are the “top 3” things on your to do list for next week?
Pop on over to Carla’s if you want to play long.